terms & CONDITIONS
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. When using this website, you must not:
1. impersonate any person or entity
2. make any fraudulent speculative or false enquiries or bookings
3. post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
4. knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
5. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated systems;
6. frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
7. except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
All references to $ and dollars on this website are to Australian currency. Prices are indicative of the current store price in the store closest to the postcode you have provided. Prices available in Australia only. For in store purchases, check pricing with your nearest store prior to purchase.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours in store may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor
Products, availability & assembly
Due to popularity or interruption of supply, some items may be unavailable or out of stock. As our stores vary in size, it is possible that not all items are displayed in all stores. Please call your local Adore Home Living store before attending to enquire whether they have the items on display or available. Some items may require self-assembly. It may be necessary to make changes to product specifications. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
Advice and technical information
Any advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by Adore in relation to any products is given in good faith and is believed by Adore to be appropriate and reliable. However, any such advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by Adore in relation to any products supplied by Adore is approximate only.
Liability of Adore
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. Adore makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Adore expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by Adore of those internet sites, nor does Adore make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, performance or timeliness of any aspect of information contained in those third party internet sites. Adore expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), Adore is not liable to you or anyone else for any:
1. decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site;
2. losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website;
3. your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website
4. the loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website;
5. any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server;
6. any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of using this website;
7. the products displayed being unavailable at any time;
8. your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
9. the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Adore does not make any guarantees or warrant that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorised interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
This website and its contents are the property of Adore and are subject to copyright. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Adore Home Living.
Intellectual property and trademarks
Adore is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to Adore in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of Adores intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of Adore. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right in or licence to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. Adore makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as cannot be excluded under applicable laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Adore, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, franchisees, successors or assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this web site and any other site linked to this web site.
Payment of Goods
1. All furniture must be paid for in full 24 hours prior to delivery/pick up. Accepted methods of payment includes EFTPOS, Cash, Visa and MasterCard. Credit card surcharges may apply. Credit cards will not be accepted over the phone.
2. All cheques need to be cleared prior to pick up or delivery of furniture (2 working days for bank cheque and 3 working days for all other cheques).
3.Internet Transfer: A minimum of 2 working days is required.
1. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once made.
2. Orders will normally take 10-16 weeks. However, we cannot guarantee this time frame due to shipping delays and Customs inspections. Adore Home Living shall not be liable for any delays in delivery arising from any cause beyond our control. The customer shall not be relieved of any obligations to accept or pay for goods ordered by reason of any delay in delivery.
All online orders purchased with freight must advise store and send photos of damage within 3 days of receipt of products if any damages have occurred during freight process. Any issue advised after the 3day period will not be covered under warranty. Standard manufacturer warranty still applies.
Delivery of Goods
It is important that someone is home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed.
1. Sufficient access needs to be available to deliver the furniture you have purchased. In cases where the furniture needs to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250.00 plus any additional redelivery fees if the items delivered needs to be returned to Adore Home Living Distribution centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our staff in advance of any access problems.
2. Delivery service only to ground level. Additional cost may apply in circumstances where normal site access is not available such as deliveries involving stairs, and other dwellings not on ground level.
3. If delivery personnel determine the goods cannot be safely delivered to into customer’s house, the goods will be left outside. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure goods purchased can fit into their house.
4. There will be a minimum re-delivery charge of $75 if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the date of delivery.
5. Once goods are available, the customer has 14 days to have the goods delivered. A storage fee of 3% per month of the invoice total value will be charged where goods are not picked up or delivered after 14 days.
6. When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damages will not be accepted once signed.
7. All original packing & wrapping will be left at the premises (delivery address) due to safety reasons.
Refund and cancellations
We will not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. Cancellations of orders and lay-bys are not permitted under normal circumstances. However, subject to our discretion, a credit voucher may be issued equal to the deposit value (less any administration or delivery costs) and valid for 6 months from date of issue. Refunds and exchanges can only be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described or don’t do what they are supposed to.
General Other Information
1. Avoid exposing all timber, leather and fabric furniture to direct sunlight for any extended period, as the furniture will sustain unwarrantable damage.
2. Leather does stretch with usage over time and this stretching is a normal reaction to everyday use. It is also normal for sofa cushions to soften and the cover to crease with usage; it is wise to reverse and rotate cushions where possible and vary your seating position whenever you can, to ensure uniform ware of the suite.
3. Leather Care & Maintenance: Dirt, dust and human sweat cause damage to leather sofas, regularly dust or vacuum clean your suite with a suitable attachment to avoid damage. Use only recommended leather care kits for cleaning and do not use detergents and solvents.
4. Upholstery Fabric Care & Maintenance: Dirt, dust and human sweat cause deterioration in the fabric and also fading of the colours. Cleaning is a normal part of maintaining a fabric suite; vacuum clean with a suitable attachment and avoid brushing. If the suite requires a more detailed clean, seek specialist help. To ensure a prolonged fabric life have your suite fabric protected but first check with the salesperson to ensure that your fabric is suitable for fabric protection.
5. Timber Furniture Care & Maintenance: Use a duster or non-abrasive cloth to clean. If alcohol is spilt, ensure it is cleaned up immediately, to avoid damage to the surface polish. Use only recommended timber polishes and waxes. We recommend the use of heat resistant place mats for hot cups and plates to avoid heat damage.
Conditions of Sale Promotion
- Full priced items only
- Not available for package discounted prices
- Not in conjunction for any other offers.
- Must be purchased on one invoice.
- For new purchase only.
- No lay-by or orders.
- Maximum hold 2 weeks.
- 50% deposit must be paid.
- Second item must be lower to equal in price to the first item purchased.
- Delivery and assembly is extra.